Goods high definition for Valve Closure, Forged Valve Component in Tajikistan
Our development depends on the advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces. Goods high definition for Valve Closure, Forged Valve Component in Tajikistan, If you have any comments about our company or products, please feel free to contact us, your coming mail will be highly appreciated.
Valve Closure, Valve Bonnet
Nominal Size: DN1 -48 (DN25-1200)
Pressure Rating: ANSI 150-2500(PN16-420)
-Ferrite Steel: ASTM A105,A105N; A350 LF2
-Austenitic Steel: A182 F304,F304L,F316,F316L,F317,F317L,F321?? ???????????????????????????????
-Duplex, Super Steel: A182 F51/F53/F55/F60
-Martensite Steel: A182 F6a/AISI 410
-Nickel Alloy Steel: Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy,
-Precipitation Hardening Steel:17-4PH/A564 Gr.630
NDT Test: Radiographic test (RT), Ultrasonic Test (UT), Dye penetrant test (DT), Magnetic particle Test (MT)
GMK VALVE, Special mechanical working of complete Valve Forgings: Valve ball, Seat Ring, Valve body, valve closure (Bonnet, Tailpiece, Endpiece), Adapter Flange(Support Flange, Support Plate, Gland Flange), Lower Trunnion(Bearing retainer)
Watch the full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fheD520MRQ
This Old House plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey installs a natural gas line for a barbecue grill.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Shopping List for Installing a Natural Gas Barbecue Grill:
- Pipe-joint compound
- Galvanized-steel pipe hangers
- Gas shutoff valves
- Liquid soap in spray bottle
- Quick-connect hose and fitting
- Rust-resistant spray paint
- Propane-to-natural-gas adapter (if necessary)
Tools List for Installing a Natural Gas Barbecue Grill:
- Pipe wrench
- Cordless drill with 3/4-inch-diameter bit
- Pressure gauge
Steps for Installing a Natural Gas Barbecue Grill:
1. Check to confirm that the home’s natural gas system has enough capacity to support a barbecue grill.
2. Use a pipe wrench to turn off the gas at the gas meter.
3. Tap into the existing gas line and run a new line out to the gas grill location.
4. Apply pipe-joint compound to each threaded connection and tighten with a pipe wrench.
5. Suspend the new line from the floor joists with galvanized-steel pipe hangers.
6. Install a new gas shutoff valve into the new gas line.
7. Drill a 3/4-inch-diameter hole through the house wall.
8. Continue the new gas line from the basement through the hole to the outside.
9. Install a shutoff valve to the pipe just outside the house.[BR]
10. Next, pressure-test the new gas line to ensure there are no leaks.
11. Spray liquid soap onto the threaded connections and check for leaks.
12. After about 40 minutes, check the pressure gauge to confirm the pressure hasn’t dropped. Remove the pressure gauge from the gas pipe.
13. Install a quick-connect hose fitting onto the end of the gas pipe.
14. Mask off the house around the new gas pipe with cardboard or newspaper, then apply rust-resistant spray paint to the new piping.
15. Connect a new flexible quick-connect gas hose to the rear of the gas grill.
16. If necessary, install an adapter to convert the grill from propane to natural gas.
17. Snap the end of the grill’s gas hose onto the quick-connect fitting on the new gas line.
18. Turn on the gas at the meter.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/plumbing/valves.html Explanation of what check valves are used for in reef aquaria and the benefits of the different types.
The purpose and content of this video is to provide general information regarding the products and their applications as presented in the video. Aquatic sales solutions, inc. And its officers, directors, employees and agents disclaim all express or implied warranties, in any way, related to the products and their application as presented in this video, make no representation or warranty regarding the products and the application as presented in this video and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages of any type, including but not limited to punitive damages, or from personal injury or death resulting from or in any manner related to the video, and the products in and contents of the video. The viewer expressly agrees that aquatic sales solutions, inc. And its officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any damages or losses related to the products in and content of the video and hereby agrees to hold the foregoing harmless from any such losses or damages.